The war policies AIPAC is proposing to the American Congress are not only dangerous to Syria and the Islamic countries of the Middle-East, they are just as dangerous to the population of Israel.
Your government and therefor also the American-Israeli lobby speak AIPAC, are determinant to facilitate the carving up of Syria into several smaller statelets along ethnic and sectarian lines, with the aim that those carved up parts have no longer the international legitimacy to demand that the Golan Heights should be returned from Israeli control.
The second objective would be, that a destroyed Syria would no longer be a strong ally to Iran or to Hizbollah in Lebanon.
In order to reach those goals Israel has now publicly acknowledged a strategic partnership with Saudi-Arabia.
Saudi Arabia has trained and sent out the worst kind of militants into the conflict. These militants have for years already been supported and armed by other Arab monarchies and Turkey as well as by Israel, America, Britain and France. And still those militants are in the process of losing the war against government forces. This, and not some nerve-gas attack, is the reason why AIPAC is pressuring the American President and Congress for a pro-longed air-campaign.
The Syrian government, which was winning the war via conventional weapons had no reason whatsoever to use a chemical weapons’ attack on its own civilian population, while the “rebels” have been proved to have been trained in the use of chemical weapons, have been in possession of them and have been seen and filmed in using them. By now there has also been enough evidence collected to prove that “rebels” had been responsible for an earlier poison gas massacre.
At the moment Russian media is reporting two things:
First: The Syrian government has agreed to hand over all of its chemical weapons stock-pile to be destroyed under international oversight.
Second: While international experts have strong proof that images of chemical victims were fabricated, Russia has also intelligence information that the “rebels ” are planning a chemical weapons false flag attack on Israel from areas controlled by the Syrian government to gain more international support for a large scale American and Israeli war on Syria.
In other words, innocent Israeli civilians, men, women and children are being sacrificed by Israel’s allies to justify a war against the Syrian government and most of its people.
I do not know, how many of you are ready to sacrifice the safety of your families for the political goal of splintering Syria. But even, if you think that the end somehow justifies the means, I would suggest you still think twice about that for several reasons:
Israeli and pro-Israeli analysts have suggested that the main objective of the air-strikes is no longer to take out the Syrian government, but instead to weaken it, some say cynically “to level the playing field”. This would allow the destructive war in Syria to go on indefinitely.
However, the so-called “rebels”, many of them foreign fighters, in spite of being supported with large shipments of heavy armament are militarily weak, and their brutal behavior towards civilians has left them with less and less Syrian supporters on the ground.
In order to have a fighting chance they will need this kind of weakening of the government forces over and over again. And if false-flag attacks inside Syria are not enough to get western support for airstrikes on the Syrian government, those “rebels” will again and again resort to attacks on Israeli civilians to gain that support.
With the large scale weaponry they are receiving at the moment, they might be able to attack farther inside the country, then some might expect.
Then, if the Syrian government forces are weakened too much, there is also the possibility that the “rebels” will indeed win the war and take over most of Syria, still being armed to the teeth.
Are you so sure, you could control those crazy men forever?
Assad, after he would have won the war, would do everything to prevent another one. Even if he wanted the Golan Heights back he would not try any suicidal move against a nuclear armed Israel. If he wants the political support of his population, keeping the peace in his country would be his main mandate.
On the other hand the so-called “rebels” have shown signs of total political insanity.
The atrocities they commit against civilians, be they Alawites, Christians, Druze or Kurds and even non-compliant Sunnis are so beyond the pale that they have lost most of the support from even the Sunni population.
They have filmed themselves in committing enormous war-crimes and even acts of cannibalism. These videos have gone viral on the internet, and have reached nearly everyone including the most gung-ho war-supporting conservatives in America.
The insanity of those “rebels” is psychopathic and in all likelihood uncontrollable.
Even if a war with Israel would be suicidal, different from a rational Assad government these insane rebels would have no restrains.
And then there is the other consideration: The destruction of Syria is seen by both Russia and now by China as a danger to their vital security interests. If they decide to get more involved in the conflict, both Saudi-Arabia as well as eventually Israel might be at the center of war-destruction.
If the conflagration in the Middle East will lead to economic devastation, terrorist attacks or in the end destructive military attacks and Israel is seen as the country having instigated this conflagration, it might be very difficult for Jewish people from Israel to find refuge in other countries. Additionally it might have a severe blow-back on the Jewish people living outside Israel.
Do you really want to risk that?
Right before and during WWII the Zionist leadership was, according to the historic accounts of orthodox anti-Zionist Jews, at least partially responsible for the suffering of European Jews. By their provocative actions they deliberately incited more hatred against the Jewish people in Germany. Already 1933 they published articles like these:
“Judea Declares War on Germany”
indicating that not only the British Zionist movement but all of the Jewish people were militant enemies not only of the Nazi organizations but of the whole German people. In 1933, five years before the Nazi government organized a boycott against Jewish businesses, British and American Zionists organized an economic boycott against Germany, giving Hitler the pretext to declare German Jews to be hostile aliens and stripping them of their citizenship, while at the same time Zionist organizations in Germany cooperated with the Nazi-regime against their non-Zionist Jewish compatriots.
And later on the Zionist leadership sabotaged many of the efforts and opportunities to rescue those Jewish people who subsequently would become victims of the terrible Nazi atrocities.
In their plans of inciting civil wars, air-attacks or invasions around the Middle East in order to carve up all Islamic countries in the region, the Zionist leadership is once again risking the well-being and possibly even the life of the majority of the Jewish people for their own grandiose political aims of making Israel the most powerful country in the region. The existence of these aims is not some ominous conspiracy theory, but has been publicly acknowledged in several Israeli policy papers and by influential pro-Israeli Americans. (Two of those papers are the “A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties” by Oded Ynon and “A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm” – Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000 by pro-Israel Americans Richard Perle, James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., Douglas Feith, Robert Loewenberg, David Wurmser, and Meyrav Wurmser.
Here are a few examples of the Zionist betrayal of the European Jews during the Nazi era, collected by the Jewish orthodox rabbis on the “Jews against Zionism” web-site:
- From July 6-15 1938 President Roosevelt convened at a conference in Evian,Switzerland, to deal with the Jewish refugee problem. The Jewish Agency delegation headed by Golda Meir (Meirson) ignored a German offer to allow Jews to emigrate to other countries for $250 a head, and the Zionists made no effort to influence the United States and the 32 other countries attending the conference to allow immigration of German and Austrian Jews.
- On Feb 1, 1940 Henry Montor executive vice-President of the United Jewish Appeal refused to intervene for a shipload of Jewish refugees stranded on the Danube river, stating that
“Palestine cannot be flooded with… old people or with undesirables.”
- In 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
a) none of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and
b) all the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies, and there to remain; with entry visas to be arranged by the Jews living there; and
c) $1000 ransom for each family to be furnished by the Agency, payable upon the arrival of the family at the Spanish border at the rate of 1000 families daily.
The Zionist leaders in Switzerland and Turkey received this offer with the clear understanding that the exclusion of Palestine as a destination for the deportees was based on an agreement between the Gestapo and the Mufti.
The answer of the Zionist leaders was negative, with the following comments:
a) ONLY Palestine would be considered as a destination for the deportees.
b) The European Jews must accede to suffering and death greater in measure than the other nations, in order that the victorious allies agree to a Jewish State at the end of the war.
c) No ransom will be paid
- In 1944, at the time of the Hungarian deportations, a similar offer was made, whereby all Hungarian Jewry could have been saved. The same Zionist hierarchy again refused this offer
- The British government granted visas to 300 rabbis and their families to the Colony of Mauritius, with passage for the evacuees through Turkey. The “Jewish Agency” leaders sabotaged this plan with the observation that the plan was disloyal to Palestine.
- On December 17, 1942 both houses of the British Parliament declared its readiness to find temporary refuge for endangered persons. The British Parliament proposed to evacuate 500,000 Jews from Europe, and resettle them in British colonies, as a part of diplomatic negotiations with Germany. This motion received within two weeks a total of 277 Parliamentary signatures. On Jan. 27, when the next steps were being pursued by over 100 M.P.’s and Lords, a spokesman for the Zionists announced that the Jews would oppose the motion because Palestine was omitted.
- On Feb. 16, 1943 Romania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of the Trans-Dniestria to leave at the cost of $50 each. This was publicized in the New York papers. Yitzhak Greenbaum, Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency, addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv Feb. 18 1943 said, “when they asked me, “couldn’t you give money out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe, I said NO! and I say again, NO!…one should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance.”
- On Feb. 24, 1943 Stephen Wise, President of the American Jewish Congress and leader of the American Zionists issued a public refusal to this offer and declared no collection of funds would seem justified.
- In 1944, the Emergency Committee to Save the Jewish People called upon the American government to establish a War Refugee Board. Stephen Wise testifying before a special committee of Congress objected to this proposal.
During the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman, the first Israeli President stated:
“The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important”.
Weizman’s collegue, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation
“One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe”.
- And then, after the bitterest episode in Jewish history, Zionist leaders forced the broken refugees in the DP camps to remain in hunger and deprivation, and to refuse relocation to any place but Palestine
- In 1947 Congressman William Stration sponsored a bill to immediately grant entry to the United States of 400,000 displaced persons. The bill was not passed after it was publicly denounced by the Zionist leadership.